Producing successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make global impact.
Instill the passion and spirit among students to pursue entrepreneurship.
– Motivate students to develop their own startups.
– Develop business incubators.
– Arrange vibrant interaction with organizations promoting the cause of entrepreneurship.
– To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs.
– Impart entrepreneurial education/skills amongst students through various trainings and exercise.
– Create corpus fund to seed ventures.
Dr. R.M. Jalnekar (Hon. Director)
Prof. Rajesh Dhake (Dean, Students’ Activities)
Prof. Anand Umrani(Assistant Professor, Dept. of Indus & Prod. Engg. )
1. Prof. S.K. Jabade (Dean – International Relations & Alumni)
2. Prof. M.M. Kulkarni (Dean- Administration and Registrar)